Sunday 29 July 2007

She may worry her tongue smells of lemon .....who knows?

My dog has started to lick my legs as I take a shower in the morning. I don't really mind too much, I suppose, but I have to shoo her away at the end so that I can properly clean myself. She just stands there getting drookit and laps away like a loon. Happy as a bastard, really. And I just stand there getting drookit, not so happy, worrying if my legs smell like dog. They don't. I know this, because I asked my girlfriend to check.

My dog is A Very Good Thing and that's just a fact. My girlfriend is also A Very Good Thing because she will sniff my legs to see if they smell like dog. Who actually does that?



 
.
Irish Blogs
Copyright © 2006-2012 TPE. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Sorry about that. (All comments © the individual authors.)